- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This webinar discussed a new brief by Civic Enterprises and AYPF entitled Measuring Success: Accountability for Alternative Education.
- February 19, 2018
Dr. Loretta Goodwin shares how a year-long evaluation of our study tours informed our work for the better.
- January 30, 2018
Jessica Kannam unveils AYPF’s new alternative education resource hub.
- January 9, 2018
How ESSA and IDEA Can Support College and Career Readiness for Students With Disabilities: Considerations for States
This brief examines how federal laws can promote meaningful pathways to postsecondary opportunities.
This webinar focused on emerging efforts to use personalized learning approaches to better serve students with disabilities.