- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- August 10, 2022
Rachelle discusses the need for supporting access to higher education for homeless and foster youth, and offers possible solutions.
- July 1, 2021
Taylor writes about challenges faced by children, parents, and potential reporters in the United States and how those challenges explain inconsistencies in rep…
AYPF was proud to host this youth-focused event, highlighting the talents and stories of systems-involved youth.
Deeper Learning in the Time of COVID-19: Leveraging performance assessments & Graduate Profiles to best prepare for re-opening (Part 3 of 3)
Part 3 of our Deeper Learning series explored how performance assessments & Graduate Student Profiles are used in California to meet the demands of learning du…
- July 21, 2020
After a series of focus groups, Maria Duarte & Nicole Chandonnet share research alongside youth voices relating their COVID-19 experiences.
- January 22, 2020
Guest blogger Mary Nelson shares two stories that can be used as a lens for evaluating the effectiveness of youth-serving systems.
- November 19, 2019
Monica Evans & Samaura Stone write about how college breaks create additional barriers for students experiencing homelessness, housing & food insecurity.
- November 5, 2019
This information hub comprehensively spotlights a collection of AYPF and partner resources on youth in foster care and juvenile justice.
- October 24, 2019
As the momentum for criminal justice reform prevails, Samaura Stone writes about how youth & families are still a missing part of the conversation.
This study tour consisted of site visits & presentations from labor, child welfare & juvenile justice leaders about systems to achieve greater youth outcomes.