This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This study tour in Charleston, SC addressed how high-need rural schools are addressing the challenges of preparing students for college & career success.
OverviewA series of field trips, sponsored by The American Youth Policy Forum (AYPF), provided state and district leaders, state legislators, educators, and ot…
OverviewThis fact-finding trip, funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, enabled state policymakers to learn about Texas’ strategies for moving its E…
OverviewThe Tribal Youth Program is a prevention program supported by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) at the U.S. Department …
OverviewThe American Youth Policy Forum (AYPF) brought a group of federal policy leaders to North Carolina to examine how rural education systems are providing…