This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- July 31, 2018
Brendan Klein examines the challenges rural communities face when it comes to providing quality afterschool programs for youth.
- July 18, 2018
Trevor Fronius discusses what Nebraska is doing to address the challenges of youth disconnected from traditional social networks.
- December 12, 2017
Betsy Brand looks back on 2017 and offers this message of optimism as the New Year approaches.
This convening highlighted examples from across the country of innovative and effective ways to support students from K-12 through postsecondary credential att…
This study tour in Charleston, SC addressed how high-need rural schools are addressing the challenges of preparing students for college & career success.
OverviewA series of field trips, sponsored by The American Youth Policy Forum (AYPF), provided state and district leaders, state legislators, educators, and ot…