This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This study tour consisted of site visits & presentations from labor, child welfare & juvenile justice leaders about systems to achieve greater youth outcomes.
- July 23, 2019
Thomasena Thomas writes about Perkins V, a legislation that aims to increase learner access to high-quality CTE programs.
- June 20, 2019
A review of 38 ESSA state plans shows how states are addressing accountability for alternative education, with infographic of key findings.
- May 7, 2019
Jesse Kannam offers insight into how the child welfare system can leverage the expertise and experience of youth and judges.