This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
AYPF was proud to host this youth-focused event, highlighting the talents and stories of systems-involved youth.
Deeper Learning in the Time of COVID-19: Leveraging performance assessments & Graduate Profiles to best prepare for re-opening (Part 3 of 3)
Part 3 of our Deeper Learning series explored how performance assessments & Graduate Student Profiles are used in California to meet the demands of learning du…
- July 21, 2020
After a series of focus groups, Maria Duarte & Nicole Chandonnet share research alongside youth voices relating their COVID-19 experiences.
- January 22, 2020
Guest blogger Mary Nelson shares two stories that can be used as a lens for evaluating the effectiveness of youth-serving systems.
- November 5, 2019
This information hub comprehensively spotlights a collection of AYPF and partner resources on youth in foster care and juvenile justice.