This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- April 22, 2019
Offering personal reflections on a national tragedy, Samaura Stone shines a spotlight on child abuse prevention.
This discussion group identified available resources and new tools that help promote better outcomes for systems-involved youth.
From Diversion to Reentry: How Community-Based Programs Support Federal and State Policies for Systems-Involved Youth (Washington, DC)
This study tour in Washington, DC brought together congressional staff to learn about community-based programs that improve outcomes for systems-involved youth.
This interactive twitter chat highlighted successful programs and best practices to better support systems-involved youth.
- July 18, 2018
Trevor Fronius discusses what Nebraska is doing to address the challenges of youth disconnected from traditional social networks.