This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This forum explored evidence-based strategies for aligning systems and policies around student and workforce needs.
This convening highlighted examples from across the country of innovative and effective ways to support students from K-12 through postsecondary credential att…
- February 17, 2017
Jenna Tomasello discusses how essential supports are for first-generation college students.
Moving the Needle for First-Generation College Students: Innovative Strategies to Support Completion
This webinar shared innovative strategies at the institutional and state level to improve of the number of first-generation college students earning a postseco…
- December 12, 2016
These are the stories of several first-generation college students and graduates, and this video explores their challenges, sources of support, and recommendat…
- October 11, 2016
George Knowles explains why one of the most effective sources of support for first-generation college students are their peers.