This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Using Data to Promote Access to High-Quality Work-Based Learning: Tools and Considerations for States
This webinar provided an overview of the role geographic information systems (GIS) and WBL measures can play in helping states make data-driven WBL decisions.
- July 31, 2018
Brendan Klein examines the challenges rural communities face when it comes to providing quality afterschool programs for youth.