This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- September 18, 2018
Andrew Shachat makes a case for incorporating cell phones in the classroom as a way to engage struggling students.
This interactive twitter chat highlighted successful programs and best practices to better support systems-involved youth.
- September 4, 2018
Jenna Tomasello offers insight into how school leaders can leverage ESSA & IDEA to support students with disabilities.
- August 21, 2018
Jesse Kannam offers a personal reflection on what it means to be an agent for change.