This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This webinar examined the role of national service programs in supporting workforce development.
- November 6, 2018
Betsy Brand recaps our 25th anniversary panel discussion with national experts in education, youth, and workforce policy.
Scaling Deeper Learning through District-Wide Implementation of Project-Based Learning (Kentucky & Ohio)
This study tour in Kentucky & Ohio focused how to create a scaled teaching & learning environment that supports the development of deeper learning competencies.
This webinar examined the preparation of career and technical education (CTE) teachers to include and support students with disabilities.
This discussion group convened leaders from three states to explore how to build capacity to engage in effective RPPs under ESSA.