This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This webinar highlighted teams from three states on their progress in establishing systemic use of research evidence under ESSA.
- March 6, 2017
Guest bloggers Laurie Lee and Steve Fleischman share tools for using evidence to support struggling schools under ESSA.
This webinar explored strategies for leveraging data to support college and career readiness and success (CCRS) goals for all students, with special emphasis o…
- February 27, 2017
Guest blogger Nate Schwartz questions if we doing enough to build evidence and learning systems that will improve state practices.
- February 22, 2017
Carinne Deeds breaks down how intermediaries, and others, can act as brokers of knowledge in education.