This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- April 3, 2017
Dr. Loretta Goodwin profiles how a school design partner has worked alongside higher education and business partners to help transform two struggling, high-pov…
- March 28, 2017
Jenna Tomasello explains how integrated classrooms, a strong school culture, and a focus on "soft skills" transformed the schools visited on AYPF’s recent stud…
- March 22, 2017
Guest blogger Jessica Auerbach shares insights on the potential for strategic partnerships to improve outcomes for young children and their families.
This convening highlighted examples from across the country of innovative and effective ways to support students from K-12 through postsecondary credential att…
- March 13, 2017
Sepcial guest blogger Tony Sarmiento discusses the importance of giving youth a vote and voice equal to adults about their own youth programs.