This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- April 26, 2017
AYPF teamed up with the IEL to host the annual Samuel Halperin Lecture and Youth Public Service Award.
- April 25, 2017
Jessica Kannam discusses the role of workforce training integrated into the curriculum that prepares students for success after high school.
This webinar explored ESSA’s new requirements pertaining to students experiencing homelessness.
- April 18, 2017
Guest blogger Joyce Malyn-Smith shared steps to ensure we will have our Next Gen workforce ready to tackle the workforce needs of the future.
- April 17, 2017
Carinne Deeds poses questions we should be asking about alternative education.
- April 11, 2017
Alan Richard describes how Scott’s Branch High School in rural South Carolina has addressed racial segregation, poverty, and poor student outcomes.