This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This meeting explored three partnership models, as defined in Dr. Palinkas’ white paper prepared for the William T. Grant Foundation.
- March 7, 2016
Jenna Tomasello, Policy AssociateThis post is part four in our Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) blog series. When President Obama signed the Every Student Su…
- February 25, 2016
George Knowles, Digital Communications AssociateThis post is part two in our Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) blog series.Under the Every Student Succeeds Ac…
This webinar focused on how mid-level policymakers in state child welfare agencies acquire, interpret, and use research evidence to develop policies regarding…