This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This webinar highlighted individual case studies of “Better Together” communities that have been thinking strategically about how to build and strengthen conne…
This webinar focused on dual enrollment as part of an overall effort to ensure all students have flexible and appropriate pathways to postsecondary success.
This forum highlighted how student surveys are implemented and how the data from student surveys can be utilized to improve professional development.
This webinar highlighted recent research findings from a rigorous study of Early College High Schools.
Understanding the Use of Research in Policy and Practice: The Definition and Acquisition of Research
This convening focused on research application in educational policy and practice.
This forum explored the history of the GED, and highlighted best practices at LaGuardia Community College’s GED Bridge Program.