This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This forum focused on the use of student surveys at the district and state levels to inform continuous improvement of teaching and learning.
This webinar focused on what has been learned through recent research on the use of classroom- level student surveys.
This webinar highlighted the role of intermediaries in promoting research to policymakers in education.
Implementing the Common Core State Standards – Examining Teacher and School Leader Professional Development and Raising Public Awareness
This convening highlighted significant implementation issues related to Common Core State Standards (CCSS).