This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Strategies to Improve Outcomes for High School English Language Learners: Implications for Federal Policy
OVERVIEWThis forum examined strategies to improve the achievement, language proficiency, and graduation rates of adolescent English Language Learners (ELLs). T…
OverviewThis forum examined the important role of community colleges in increasing the number of Americans with postsecondary degrees and providing workers wit…
This forum examined the connection between state and federal policies that support systematic efforts to re-engage dropouts in education.
This webinar focused on how student surveys are implemented and how the data from student surveys can be utilized to improve professional development.