This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This webinar highlighted the unique challenges that youth in transition from foster care face on the path to postsecondary success.
This briefing, sponsored by the National Career Academies Coalition and 30 national partners including the American Youth Policy Forum, presented findings from…
This webinar focused on the use of student surveys at the district and state levels.
This webinar highlighted avenues for expanding collaborations between afterschool programs and a wide range community partners.
This convening highlighted policies and practices that are addressing the equitable distribution of effective teachers, to ensure that students in schools with…
OVERVIEWAYPF recently released a publication, Success at Every Step: How 23 Programs Support Youth on the Path to College and Beyond, which profiles programs t…