This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- December 22, 2014
This 1988 landmark report, co-authored by AYPF founder Samuel Halperin, examined the significant obstacles facing young people in the United States in terms of…
This webinar highlighted key themes from AYPF's recently published blog series: From Discipline to Dialogue: Changing the Conversation about Classroom Discipli…
Understanding the Use of Research in Policy and Practice: The Role of Intermediaries in Promoting Educational Improvement
This convening examined the role intermediary organizations play in promoting educational improvement through the use of research and evidence-based practices.
Study Tour (Oakland, CA) Engaging School and Community in Meeting the Needs of the Common Core State Standards
This study tour highlighted Oakland’s approach to coordinating various student and family supports through the creation of a district-wide community schools in…