This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- February 19, 2018
Dr. Loretta Goodwin shares how a year-long evaluation of our study tours informed our work for the better.
- January 23, 2018
Jenna Tomasello highlights how voices of foster care youth can play an integral role in both policy and practice change.
- January 2, 2018
Betsy Brand, provides the context for AYPF’s work and new strategic plan in 2018.