This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- May 9, 2017
Amber Verhoorn asks “What Makes Quality Education Programs in Secure Juvenile Facilities?” as she shares insights from her current project.
- April 3, 2017
Dr. Loretta Goodwin profiles how a school design partner has worked alongside higher education and business partners to help transform two struggling, high-pov…
- March 13, 2017
Sepcial guest blogger Tony Sarmiento discusses the importance of giving youth a vote and voice equal to adults about their own youth programs.