This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- September 5, 2017
Jenna Tomasello gathers voices from the field to share policy strategies on getting systems-involved youth on a path to success.
- June 13, 2017
Dr. Loretta Goodwin shares why courageous state leadership for educational equity is daunting, but Necessary.
- June 6, 2017
Building a More Robust Body of Research about Outcomes of a New Generation of Researcher-Practitioner Collaboration in Education
Guest blogger Sarah Ryan discusses the conditions under which researcher-practitioner collaboration yields the kinds of positive and sustained changes necessar…