This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- January 17, 2017
Guest bloggers Vivian Tseng and Anu Malipatil explain how to ensure that education stakeholders use the best research available to build capacity and work toge…
This convening highlighted concrete, actionable steps for the use of research evidence under ESSA.
- October 3, 2016
Carinne Deeds explores the ways that evidence can be used to inform decision-making.
- September 6, 2016
Betsy Brand explains why this is the right time to effectively support youth.