This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- June 6, 2017
Building a More Robust Body of Research about Outcomes of a New Generation of Researcher-Practitioner Collaboration in Education
Guest blogger Sarah Ryan discusses the conditions under which researcher-practitioner collaboration yields the kinds of positive and sustained changes necessar…
- March 22, 2017
Guest blogger Jessica Auerbach shares insights on the potential for strategic partnerships to improve outcomes for young children and their families.
This webinar highlighted teams from three states on their progress in establishing systemic use of research evidence under ESSA.
- March 6, 2017
Guest bloggers Laurie Lee and Steve Fleischman share tools for using evidence to support struggling schools under ESSA.
- February 22, 2017
Carinne Deeds breaks down how intermediaries, and others, can act as brokers of knowledge in education.