This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- March 10, 2020
Monica Evans writes about strengthening the education workforce through enhanced preparation to prevent shortages & improve student outcomes.
This webinar highlighted deeper learning work being done in three states: Kentucky, Arkansas, and Idaho.
This webinar examined the preparation of career and technical education (CTE) teachers to include and support students with disabilities.
- October 16, 2018
Loretta Goodwin offers insight into how states can set equity goals to ensure students have access to a quality education.