This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- September 21, 2017
This brief is a compilation of lessons learned from AYPF’s last two years of work focused specifically on systems-involved youth. Following a discussion about…
This forum explored critical elements at the intersection of policy and practice for supporting systems-involved youth on a pathway to long-term success.
- September 5, 2017
Jenna Tomasello gathers voices from the field to share policy strategies on getting systems-involved youth on a path to success.