This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Intermediary Organizations: How Does Federal Policy Affect Their Success in Developing Quality Local Education and Workforce Development Systems?
OverviewA group of policymakers from Capitol Hill, the U.S. Departments of Education and Labor, and the National School to Work Office met with representatives…
OverviewThe standards-based movement has had some time to develop in state and federal education policy and has come under fire from various critics along the …
OverviewWith the new thrust in school reform accountability, policymakers and philanthropic foundation officers are increasingly interested in rigorous evaluat…
OverviewPolicymakers gathered on Capitol Hill to hear policy and legal implications of research on the impact of high stakes testing on minority and disadvanta…