This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- February 19, 2019
Maria Duarte offers some food for thought on how state leaders can make both equity and quality a focal point of CTE programs.
From Diversion to Reentry: How Community-Based Programs Support Federal and State Policies for Systems-Involved Youth (Washington, DC)
This study tour in Washington, DC brought together congressional staff to learn about community-based programs that improve outcomes for systems-involved youth.
- November 27, 2018
Rebecca Lavinson and Bridget Brown offer a recap of a recent convening in which states had their say about establishing and re-designing research offices.
This discussion group convened leaders from three states to explore how to build capacity to engage in effective RPPs under ESSA.
- October 16, 2018
Loretta Goodwin offers insight into how states can set equity goals to ensure students have access to a quality education.