This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This webinar highlighted deeper learning work being done in three states: Kentucky, Arkansas, and Idaho.
- June 20, 2019
A review of 38 ESSA state plans shows how states are addressing accountability for alternative education, with infographic of key findings.
- April 22, 2019
Offering personal reflections on a national tragedy, Samaura Stone shines a spotlight on child abuse prevention.
This discussion group identified available resources and new tools that help promote better outcomes for systems-involved youth.