This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- February 7, 2017
Guest bloggers Carrie Conaway and Russell Johnston explain how cooperation and data-sharing within their agency revealed four common areas of practice in schoo…
- January 30, 2017
Guest blogger Carrie Heath Phillips highlights five evidence-based practice requirements under ESSA that states are exploring.
This webinar explored the challenges and opportunities of accountability for alternative education settings.
This convening highlighted concrete, actionable steps for the use of research evidence under ESSA.
- October 3, 2016
Carinne Deeds explores the ways that evidence can be used to inform decision-making.