This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- November 13, 2017
This policy brief aims to address four key opportunities states have both within and outside of ESSA to better understand and ultimately improve alternative ed…
- September 21, 2017
This fact sheet intends to inform researchers, policymakers, and practitioners of the federal legislation that govern systems-involved youth, and highlight gra…
This forum explored evidence-based strategies for aligning systems and policies around student and workforce needs.
- April 25, 2017
Jessica Kannam discusses the role of workforce training integrated into the curriculum that prepares students for success after high school.