This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This forum presented leading research on CTE and analysis of the evolving workforce needs which have influenced the development of innovative CTE strategies.
- September 21, 2017
This fact sheet intends to inform researchers, policymakers, and practitioners of the federal legislation that govern systems-involved youth, and highlight gra…
This forum explored evidence-based strategies for aligning systems and policies around student and workforce needs.
This webinar described the value of career pathway systems, showcased leading state and district examples.