This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- November 2, 2017
This article highlights the important role afterschool plays in preparing youth for college and careers in STEM fields.
This webinar provided an overview of the cornerstone elements of an afterschool system and showcased how these elements are reflected in the system building wo…
This webinar highlighted the work of the Statewide Afterschool Network in increasing investment in afterschool, summer, and expanded learning programs.
This convening focused on coordinated financing efforts for afterschool and summer learning programs.
This convening examined the role that expanded learning, either during an expanded school day or out-of-school, can play in supporting positive outcomes for st…