This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Strengthening Measures of College and Career Readiness and Success: Alignment Policies and Strategies
This webinar examined the alignment between secondary and postsecondary education and the range of multiple measures that states are beginning to use more accu…
This webinar highlighted key themes from AYPF's recently published blog series: From Discipline to Dialogue: Changing the Conversation about Classroom Discipli…
This webinar highlighted how webinar technology can offer a tremendous opportunity for researchers to increase the impact of their work.
This webinar highlighted the role districts and states can play in facilitating the move toward a competency-based system.
Predictors of Postsecondary Success: Understanding the Value of Workforce Data in Driving Student Success
This webinar highlighted the opportunities and trends related to workforce data as well as the challenges and opportunities of building connections to educatio…