This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Moving the Needle for First-Generation College Students: Technology to Complement Advising for College Access and Success
This webinar explored the ways in which technology can be leveraged to complement in-person college advising for first-generation, low-income students.
Moving the Needle for First-Generation College Students: Comprehensive Advising from College Access to Success
This webinar highlighted comprehensive advising strategies for supporting first-generation college students and discussed the role of policy in scaling these e…
This webinar focused on how mid-level policymakers in state child welfare agencies acquire, interpret, and use research evidence to develop policies regarding…
This webinar provided an overview of the cornerstone elements of an afterschool system and showcased how these elements are reflected in the system building wo…
This webinar described the value of career pathway systems, showcased leading state and district examples.
This webinar served as the release of a new white paper on current trends and opportunities at the intersection of afterschool and competency-based learning.