This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
OverviewThis webinar examined the creation, implementation, and results of the Massachusetts Expanded Learning Time Initiative. Presenters highlighted the need…
This webinar focused on how to use data and inquiry to promote an equity-based college-going culture through the use of the Equity Scorecard.
This webinar highlighted Higher Achievement, a Washington, DC-based nonprofit that provides youth with a rigorous afterschool and academic summer experience.
How Rural High Schools are Preparing Students for College and Careers through Dual Enrollment and Career and Technical Education
OverviewThis webinar described how rural schools are preparing students with the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in college and in jobs by crea…
OverviewThis webinar focused on how states can effectively calculate and use extended-year graduation rates (5- and 6-year rates) to improve …
OverviewThis webinar focused on how outcome management systems support city and district efforts to build a system of comprehensive services to ensure all stud…