This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Study Tour (Denver, CO) Exploring Innovative Schools and Policy Supports that Prepare College and Career Ready Students
This study tour highlighted effective teaching and learning practices that incorporate rigorous academics, and deeper learning experiences.
Study Tour (Hartford, CT) Cross-System Collaboration to Create Postsecondary Opportunities for All Students
This study tour for Congressional and Administration staff highlighted promising elements of pathways to postsecondary opportunities for all students.
Study Tour (Oakland, CA) Engaging School and Community in Meeting the Needs of the Common Core State Standards
This study tour highlighted Oakland’s approach to coordinating various student and family supports through the creation of a district-wide community schools in…
This study tour highlighted schools that are promoting a focus on deeper learning through personalized learning experiences that prepare students for college a…
This study tour highlighted some of the key factors that states must consider in order to transition to a competency-based school district.
This study tour examined the use of student voice in the continuous improvement of teaching and learning.