This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This forum highlighted how states are addressing the obstacles that youth face as they transition out of the foster care system.
Expanding a Successful Reform for Increasing Graduation Rates: The Continuing Story of CUNY’s Accelerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP)
This forum highlighted the City University of New York's (CUNY) Accelerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP).
This briefing, sponsored by the National Career Academies Coalition and 30 national partners including the American Youth Policy Forum, presented findings from…
OVERVIEWAYPF recently released a publication, Success at Every Step: How 23 Programs Support Youth on the Path to College and Beyond, which profiles programs t…
Strategies to Improve Outcomes for High School English Language Learners: Implications for Federal Policy
OVERVIEWThis forum examined strategies to improve the achievement, language proficiency, and graduation rates of adolescent English Language Learners (ELLs). T…
OverviewThis forum examined the important role of community colleges in increasing the number of Americans with postsecondary degrees and providing workers wit…