This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This forum focused on how research evidence informs foster youth medication policies and the ways in which research evidence is used across states and communit…
This forum explored how state and local leaders grapple with integrating research-based programs and practices into their daily routines.
This forum highlighted the work of the Statewide Afterschool Networks in increasing the investment in afterschool, summer, and expanded learning programs.
This forum addressed the challenges facing students and the institutions that serve them, and highlighted strategies to help the new forgotten half get ahead a…
This forum highlighted the challenges and opportunities that practitioners and advocates in Connecticut and Michigan face as they build postsecondary pathways …
This forum highlighted a new AYPF issue brief: Creating Access for Opportunities for Youth in Transition from Foster Care.