This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This forum explored critical elements at the intersection of policy and practice for supporting systems-involved youth on a pathway to long-term success.
This forum explored evidence-based strategies for aligning systems and policies around student and workforce needs.
This forum explored potential non-academic indicators that might be ready and appropriate for inclusion in state accountability systems under ESSA.
This forum focused on research findings and the role of policy in ensuring youth in the foster care system can navigate their own pathway to long-term success.
This forum highlighted schools that are supporting meaningful learning by putting in place higher quality assessments.