This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
OverviewThe American Youth Policy Forum hosted a discussion group to explore how Expanded Learning Opportunities (ELOs) are being used to manage key transition…
An Exploration of Concurrent Enrollment as a Strategy to Support College and Career Readiness and Success
OverviewThis discussion in collaboration with the National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnership (NACEP) focused on how concurrent enrollment can suppo…
OverviewThis meeting provided participants with an opportunity to revisit and delve deeper into the main themes and questions raised by the previous three meet…
Intermediary Organizations: How Does Federal Policy Affect Their Success in Developing Quality Local Education and Workforce Development Systems?
OverviewA group of policymakers from Capitol Hill, the U.S. Departments of Education and Labor, and the National School to Work Office met with representatives…