This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
OverviewA series of field trips, sponsored by The American Youth Policy Forum (AYPF), provided state and district leaders, state legislators, educators, and ot…
This meeting explored three partnership models, as defined in Dr. Palinkas’ white paper prepared for the William T. Grant Foundation.
Case Study of Center for Innovation in Technological Education (CITE) and Nashville, TN Evolution of Case-Based Learning and High School Redesign
This was the second in a series of forums showcasing the work of the Advanced Technological Education (ATE) program, created by the U.S. Congress in 1992 in an…
Keeping Up with the Demand for a Technically – Skilled Workforce: The Role of ATE Networks and Community Colleges A Forum, hosted in partnership with the American Association of Community Colleges
This was the first in a series of forums showcasing the work of the Advanced Technological Education (ATE) program, created by the U.S. Congress in 1992 in an …
Overview This forum is the first in a series of three events entitled “Laying the Groundwork for a College-Going and Career-Ready Culture” focused on efforts t…