The COVID-19 pandemic is challenging society on every front – social, political, and economic. Disadvantaged youth populations face significant challenges as their already precarious access to resources and supports dwindles and/or vanishes.
- Week 1: Justice-Involved Youth (updated 8/18/2020)
- Week 2: English Language Learners (ELL) (updated 8/18/2020)
- Week 3: Youth in Foster Care (updated 11/19/2020)
- Week 4: Rural Populations (updated 8/18/2020)
- Week 5: First-Generation College Students (updated 10/14/2020)
- Week 6: Youth with (Dis)abilities (updated 9/17/2020)
- Week 7: Resources for Parents (updated 10/14/2020)
- Week 8: Youth Experiencing Homelessness (updated 11/19/2020)
- Week 9: Social Emotional Learning (SEL) (updated 8/18/2020)
- Week 10: Resources related to Reopening of Schools (updated 11/19/2020)
- Week 11: Prioritizing Student Engagement during COVID-19 (updated 11/19/2020)
We recognize that many young people fall into multiple categories.
NOTE: New resources are added to this information hub on a continuing basis. To view new additions, click on headers with dates designating updated sections, and new resources will be at the top of each bulleted list.
Additionally, check out AYPF blogs and webinars on COVID-19: