- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
In September 2022, the American Youth Policy Forum (AYPF) hosted the sixth Samuel Halperin Lecture and Youth Public Service Award Presentation in Washington, D…
Saving Summer Jobs: How Can Summer Youth Employment Programs Improve Youth Outcomes during COVID-19?
This interactive webinar illuminated how Boston mounted effective summer job programs during COVID-19.
AYPF was proud to host this youth-focused event, highlighting the talents and stories of systems-involved youth.
- July 21, 2020
After a series of focus groups, Maria Duarte & Nicole Chandonnet share research alongside youth voices relating their COVID-19 experiences.
- November 5, 2019
This information hub comprehensively spotlights a collection of AYPF and partner resources on youth in foster care and juvenile justice.
- October 24, 2019
As the momentum for criminal justice reform prevails, Samaura Stone writes about how youth & families are still a missing part of the conversation.
This study tour consisted of site visits & presentations from labor, child welfare & juvenile justice leaders about systems to achieve greater youth outcomes.
- May 7, 2019
Jesse Kannam offers insight into how the child welfare system can leverage the expertise and experience of youth and judges.
Joined by partners and supporters, AYPF celebrated and recognized the 2019 Samuel Halperin Youth Public Service Award winner.
- October 3, 2018
Brendan Klein explains why student voice is invaluable in the decision-making process at postsecondary institutions.
- July 18, 2018
Trevor Fronius discusses what Nebraska is doing to address the challenges of youth disconnected from traditional social networks.