- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- December 1, 2020
Based on a recent webinar, Loretta Goodwin outlines the factors that made the Boston’s summer jobs program partnership a success, and reflects on lessons learn…
This webinar discussed how RPPs rapidly delivered & used research to expand & redesign summer jobs programming to be safe & enriching for young people during t…
This webinar examined how various research-practice partnerships (RPPs) are reacting to the pandemic's effects on districts & schools.
This forum provided new insight into the use of research evidence.
- November 27, 2018
Rebecca Lavinson and Bridget Brown offer a recap of a recent convening in which states had their say about establishing and re-designing research offices.
This discussion group convened leaders from three states to explore how to build capacity to engage in effective RPPs under ESSA.
- July 18, 2018
Trevor Fronius discusses what Nebraska is doing to address the challenges of youth disconnected from traditional social networks.
- April 3, 2018
Madison Weiss explores whether states are effectively advancing equity under ESSA.
- February 19, 2018
Dr. Loretta Goodwin shares how a year-long evaluation of our study tours informed our work for the better.
This forum highlighted how key actors in Delaware, a Pathways to Prosperity state, worked together to develop and implement a coherent strategic career pathway…
- June 13, 2017
Dr. Loretta Goodwin shares why courageous state leadership for educational equity is daunting, but Necessary.