- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- July 21, 2020
After a series of focus groups, Maria Duarte & Nicole Chandonnet share research alongside youth voices relating their COVID-19 experiences.
This webinar examined how various research-practice partnerships (RPPs) are reacting to the pandemic's effects on districts & schools.
Deeper Learning in the Time of COVID-19: Supporting Educators’ Professional Development in Virginia (Part 2 of 3)
Part 2 of this series on Deeper Learning examined how high-quality professional development & training can be supported when resources are scarce.
Part 1 of this series on Deeper Learning discussed how a focus on student-centered & personalized learning helps students succeed during the pandemic.
- April 15, 2020
Logan Beyer writes how COVID-19 disproportionately impacts communities of color, low-income areas & children from traditionally underserved backgrounds.